Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (MTK) with codename is hennessy Firmware includes Global Firmware (Global ROM), China Firmware (China ROM), Stable MIUI and Beta MIUI. This is full list of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (MTK). Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (MTK) may called with other names like 2015617, 2015611. China ROM, Firmware is for China region, there are only English, Chinese and No Google Services. Global ROM, Firmware is for Global region and almost can flash for China phone with unlocked bootloader. They have multilanguage and Google Services, china apps removed. All file download from MiFirm is Free. Fastboot firmware, ZIP firmware is official from Xiaomi. EU ROM, TWRP and Other files is unofficial. Use at your own risk.
How to unlock bootloader Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (MTK)
After unlock bootloader the device, your phone becomes more vulnerable and less secure to malware attacks, which may lead to the disclosure and loss of your private data. Some features which require high security level (ex: Find device, added-value services, etc.) may no longer be available. Phone data like Photo, Contacts, SMS or application's data will be lost. Use at your own risk
1. Login with Mi account on your Xiaomi phone. Go to Setting - Phone information - Tap 7 times to MIUI version. It will notice developer options enabled
2. Go to Setting - Additional settings - Developer options - Mi Unlock status. Press Add account and wait to success notice. (This step require SIM card and mobile data enable)
3. Download the Mi Unlock app to PC, and sign in with the Mi account which are loged in your Mi phone
4. Shutdown your phone manually, then hold Power and Volume down button to enter Fastboot mode
5. Connect your phone with the PC using USB cable and click Unlock